Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The beginning of something new...

I am proud to say after much turbulence, mass confusion, many background changes, trial and error, and too many people nagging me... I am now apart of the real world... the blogging world! Hip hip hooray! This has been a long time coming, i always stalk other people's blogs so hopefully someone out there will find mine stalk-worthy! This blog will be a whirlwind and collection of my thoughts, my feelings, my love, my adventures *for better or for worse*, my experiences, my  new discoveries, and most of all... my new family and the beginning of our forever!
Spence+Patches+Me= My Family

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love your different fonts. I need to know how to do this. How did you get the fonts? (Look now I am coming to you for advice). Respond to me via text or facebook because this does not send me a thing saying you replied. Love you and proud to say that my nagging has worked!!

    ReplyDelete