Thursday, September 29, 2011

Under age 21 until September


Is it odd that my friends (including myself) were married before they were of drinking age? Remember when you first got your drivers license and in red it said "under the age 21 until  9/_/2011? 
I would like to officially congratulate two of my bestest friends ever on their Birthdays this week! Ladies, you are happily married and now of legal age! Life must be great! 
Thank you for always being there for me in time of need and times of fun and laughter! I hope you both had wonderful birthdays full of family, friends, and fattening foods! I'm sorry I couldn't have been there to celebrate with you, but hopefully this public apology will prove my love for you two! A big THANK YOU goes out to you for pushing me into starting this blog! (for those of you who disapprove of this blog, please take your anger out on Erica and Beth) Such beautiful young women and i'm so grateful to have you in my life! Love you Girls!

xoxo Jess
Me and Beth Aug. '09
Erica and Me. Oct '09
Erica. Beth. Jess.

1 comment: