Sunday, October 16, 2011

Roses and Lavender

Spencer had the day off. And of course i had to go teach 4 Zumba classes! I was so mad because i was looking forward to spending the whole day with my hubby.
--Okay let me clarify here--
Yes Zumba is only one hour. 
Yes it is quite the easy job compared to most.
Yes that means I would ONLY be spending 4 hours apart from my husband. 
BUT it gets tiring after your fourth hour of Zumba and not to mention how sticky, sweaty, and stinky you are afterwards!
Well after being so sad to leave Spencer to go teach yet another class. I was walking up the stairs to our door and i could smell the most amazing lavender smell. Opened the door, and saw this beautiful site! 
A dozen red roses!
What a perfect surprise! Just what i needed!
Personalized design by Spencer!
Although they don't last as long as i wish they would, I still LOVE flowers!
We don't own any vases, so he got creative and cut a pop
bottle in half and glued a beautiful cover on it.

Then Spencer led me into the bathroom for a pre-drawn hot lavender bath with rose petals
{sorry no pictures... i couldn't wait another minute! I had to jump in} 
I couldn't help but to blog about this one! Spencer: i am publicly thanking you for my extravagant roses! 
I love you! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute. Girl, you need a vase for christmas. Done and done. AHH PS We are coming to NYC with the family for a day in november. text me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Jess! and I love and miss you! I hope all is well:)

    ReplyDelete